The TRAILrider slipform paver is unique in that it is towed behind either a concrete truck or a piece of equipment. It forms, places compacts and finishes as it is pulled, and although some minor hand work may be needed, the majority of the work is done for you. The TRAILrider requires no motor, and have very few moving parts, but is extremely versatile. This unit bolts together to allow for widths from 4′ to 15′ and will pave between a 3" and 8" in depth.
TRAILrider Features & Benefits
- Very few moving parts and no motor. Less that can go wrong
- Easy to clean
- Fully adjustable widths (4′-15′) and depth of paving(3"-8")
- Can be towed by the concrete truck or another piece of heavy equipment
- Will track directly behind tow vehicle even on slopes
- Tight clearance can pave within 8" of objects
- Light weight and mobile, can easily be loaded on a truck and moved with a loader.
The TRAILrider is loaded directly from the concrete truck and pulled. The weight of the concrete in the “hopper" compacts while extruded concrete is placed as the TRAILrider is pulled. High or low ruts in the base are leveled via the front grade screed to give you a smooth even concrete depth. The unit follows directly behind the tow vehicle and will even track straight on heavy angles. Once perfected the unit can empty trucks in minutes with only minor touch ups before it can be covered or tooled.
Use the TRAILrider for BOTH standard concrete or pervious concrete.
- Nature trails
- Golf paths
- Vehicle paths
- Parking lots
Perfect for Pervious or Standard Concrete Our slipform paver is also eco-friendly.
- This paver effectively forms, places and finishes the concrete
- It has no motor, so it does not burn gas, diesel, or electricity.
- The concrete delivery truck (or a backhoe or loader) tows the paver after the concrete has been unloaded into the hopper.
- It is fast, affordable, and provides a far better finished product than traditionally formed pavements.
- Unlike most slipform paving machines, our compacts pervious concrete.
- The paver’s bolt-on sections offer adjustable widths between four feet and fifteen feet.
- Depth is adjustable from three to eight inches.