PRODUCE YOUR OWN COLD MIX FROM YOUR EXISTING BATCH MIX PLANT
The scope of PAVEMENT MAINTENANCE TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD will cover the below specific supplies and will provide the customer an attachment to produce Bagged Pothole Patch Cold Mix in their existing batch mix plant with software and printing facility of the additions.
PMTPL ATTATCHMENT FOR PRODUCING COLD MIX FROM EXSITING HMP:
Liquid Additive Dosing System
- With Dosing And Metering
- Reciprocating Pump Fitted With Variable Speed Drive (VFD)
- Tank Complete With High, Refill And Low Level Controls
50KL Vertical Additive Tank
- With Piping, Valves,
- Level Gauges And Loading System,
- Pumping Units
- FIG Type Pumping System
- Piping And Accessories
Mixer Gate With Bagging System
- Automatic Bagging System
- Mixer With Discharge Into The Bagging System (50Kg Bags)
Solid Additive Weighing System
- Solid Additive Weighing Hopper With Pneumatic Actuated Butterfly Valve
- Load Cell Arrangement for weighing as per recipe
Solid Additive Dosing System With Screw
- Hopper and Screw arrangement
- Fully Automatic Software for solid and liquid additive system
- Recording Of Additive Input
- Recording Of Polymer Input
Knowledge package comprising of:
Facilitation of Tie up with for design and technology support of various mixes using cold mix techniques at costs defined with client.
Use of a trained engineer to research and provide detailed data over a period of one month at site jointly with client for identifying results.
Modification package comprising of:
Modification of the existing plant at site to incorporate the additional hardware and software integrated with HMP owned by you by means of an add-on of various components mentioned.
Client To provide the following
Please note we will be using your existing HMP plant to produce the cold mix. The modification will be carried out at site.
HMP plant to PMTPL in 100% updated condition
All Sides covered space for raw material and aggregate storage with water drain system
Welding and gas cutting set with consumables
Lodging and boarding facility to PMTPL staff during erection and commissioning
All raw materials for the production of cold mix
PMTPL will endeavor to provide most accurate results and as such client will be a part of this joint effort. All supplied equipment under this agreement will belong to PMTPL until paid